grand opening of the World Carshare Cafe

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      RE: for the eyes of the moderators only!

      Paris, Monday, March 03, 2003

      Dear Friends,

      This is to announce the grand opening of the World Carshare Cafe at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CarShareCafe – a wide open world wide discussion area where broad exchanges on our topic are welcome.  To sign in, all you have to do is click CarShareCafe-subscribe@yahoogroups.com and blindly follow the robot.  ;-)

      As to our WorldCarshare @Forum, it remains at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WorldCarshare  the main working and communications tool for sending announcements of new services, events, publications, and other forms of "exception information" to the group, or posting materials under the Public Library or Links & Media sections. For the broader contextual discussion of carsharing as an instrument of moving toward social, economic and environmental balance, you are invited to drop in to the opening page of The Commons, which provides a succinct introduction to the program as a whole.

      Again that's:

      o        Exception information aimed at busy carshare practitioners

      o        A wide open chat space for exchanges of broad general interest on our topic.

      Post message:     CarShareCafe@yahoogroups.com

      Subscribe:            CarShareCafe-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      For more information: http://www.worldcarshare.com/cs_index.htm

      EB and Team Carshare

      The Commons ___  technology, economy, society  ___

      Email:  Eric.Britton@...  Mobile: +336 8096 7879

      Tel. +331 4326 1323  Fax/Voicemail hotline: +331 5301 2896

      URL www.ecoplan.org IP Videoconference: 81.65.50.49