World Streets: Support for High Speed Rail in Britain

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2011
      WordPress.com

      Support for High Speed Rail in Britain

      There is strong support from the three main political parties in the UK for the HSR proposal, and if our first article in this series argues that the reasoning behind it is heavily flawed, it is important in these matters to present the arguments of those who may not agree. Here you have some extensive extracts from a group, Greengauge 21, that have aggressively argued for the HST proposal. We leave it to your attention. In addition to what you see here they have a more detailed leaflet outlining their arguments which you can have here - "HS2 — why the critics are wrong". And once again, we welcome your comments.

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post