Putting Social Media to work on World Streets

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2011

      Putting Social Media to work on World Streets

      Eric Britton, editor | 4 February 2011 at 18:47 | Categories: Facebook, LinkedIn, social media, Twitter, YahooGroups | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-1kh

      Question: Is there some way (or good reason) to integrate, link, make talk to each other usefully, whatever, the various social media to which we are trying to hook World Streets in some way. We at present have created two-way links (of sorts) between World Streets, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. We are seeing some utility in the individual hookups (but not all that much thus far), however I am baffled when it comes to figuring out how to orchestrate them in some useful way. Are we wasting our time or is there a creative fit? And what might that be? Kind thanks for your thoughts and leads on this puzzling problem/opportunity. Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post

      WordPress.com | Thanks for flying with WordPress!
      Manage Subscriptions | Unsubscribe | Express yourself. Start a blog.

      Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://subscribe.wordpress.com