International Conference on Mobility and Transport for Elderly and Disabled Persons

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011

    From: Tom Rickert [mailto:tom@...]
    Sent: Thursday, 03 February, 2011 02:55

    Subject: Abstract submission deadline for TRANSED 2012 coming right up!

    Dear Colleagues in Europe,

    I hope you will join me in submitting one or more abstracts by the March 30, 2011, submission deadline for the International Conference on Mobility and Transport for Elderly and Disabled Persons (TRANSED) to be held in New Delhi September 17-21, 2012.

    Do feel free to share the attached flyer and call for abstracts with your colleagues so that we all can take advantage of this unique conference in our field, complete with an opportunity to visit the Taj Mahal!

    For more information, kindly go to  www.transed2012.in .

    With best wishes,

    Tom

    Tom Rickert
    Executive Director, Access Exchange International
    112 San Pablo Avenue
    San Francisco, CA 94127, USA
    tel.  1-415-661-6355
    fax 1-415-661-1543