Kala Ghoda Art Festival 5th - 13th February 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2011

      If anyone here is going to spend time with a camera at the KGAF next week, may we invite you to think about World Streets strange ( 940 x 198 pixels) Social Space Format as you spot street scenes and street art that we can share with our readers. You can see how the format works at http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/editorial-team/the-social-space-format/.

      Just in case (and wishing that I was going to be there).

      Eric Britton

      PS. For more on the KGAF see their Facebook page at - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=159908634052201