Behaviour Change -Travel-Mode Choice Interventions to Reduce Car Use in Towns and Cities

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011

      I would like to invite you to have a look at the piece  "Testimony: Science and Technology Select Committee, UK House of Lords", on the occasion of their enquiry into instruments for behaviour modification to support more sustainable transport choices -- "Behaviour Change —Travel-Mode Choice Interventions to Reduce Car Use in Towns and Cities" -- which you can find today on World Streets at http://wp.me/psKUY-1iw .

      I warmly invite your comments and critical remarks.