Re: WorldTransport Forum TISA

  • lake@sagaris.cl
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2010
      Eric -- We have been mulling this over in Santiago for some time, and both
      the Bogotá Como Vamos and Nossa Sao Paulo movements have done some work
      with transport indicators, although I think it is insufficient, at least
      from what I've seen. But they are based on data is actually available,
      which is important to keep in mind.

      Nancy Smith Lea of Toronto's Centre for Active Transport has just put out
      a very good study on active transport benchmarking. Let me see if I can
      attach the link here.

      http://www.torontocat.ca/main/node/1462

      We will be working on this in Santiago, in January, but not before, given
      that year-end, Christmas, reporting and everything else means !!!no new
      tasks allowed!!! at this stage. But we would be happy to share what we've
      come up with early in the new year.

      All best
      Lake

      Lake Sagaris