"Accessible Transportation Around the World"

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2010

    Dear Colleagues,

    I am attaching our January 2011 newsletter, "Accessible Transportation Around the World."  This issue features two Brazilian cities that have led the way in creating inclusive transport for all their passengers.

    Cordially,

    Tom

    Tom Rickert
    Executive Director
    Access Exchange International
    112 San Pablo Avenue
    San Francisco, CA 94127, USA
    tel.  1-415-661-6355
    fax 1-415-661-1543
    tom@...
    www.globalride-sf.org

    Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011

    Dear Colleagues,

    I am attaching the June number of our Newsletter, "Accessible Transportation Around the World."

    With all best wishes,