Presentation on London public bike project

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      Hello. We are looking for someone able and interested to make a balanced,
      informed and probing first-hand presentation on the London public bike
      project. The company will be excellent, international and mixed, and all
      expenses will be covered. Please get in touch if you have any ideas for us.

      Eric Britton
      World Streets . www.worldstreets.org
      8/10, rue Jospeh Bara . Paris 75006 France
      +331 7550 3788 . eric.britton@... . Skype newmobility