Fair transport for an aging society

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
    My friend, Associate Professor Nobuaki Ohmori from The University of Tokyo,
    is doing some I believe important work on fair transport for an aging
    society, and in this respect he has honored me by asking me the following
    question. If anyone here can help him (or perhaps via any of your lists), it
    would be much appreciated. With kind thanks, Eric Britton