RE: Operational costs for monorails (brrh)

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2010
      Adelberto,

      I just had a look from World Streets where one of our Combined Search
      Engines scans all the hundred + linked programs and sources, and it turned
      up 138 references for monorails, a few of which might be useful.

      To get there: (a) go to www.WorldStreets.org, (b) scroll down the right menu
      to "Search all linked sources", and (c) pop in "monorail" with or without
      other keywords as you wish. Again no guarantees of course but perhaps worth
      a few minutes of you r time to scan.

      Good luck. Executive summary: Monorails suck (in cities).