Re: [WorldTransport] Looking for research papers on the impact of carsharing on walk/pedestrian activity

  • Peter Muheim
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2003
      Hi Dave

      In my studie "CarSharing - the key to combined mobility" from 1998 we figure
      out, that the impact of carsharing on member's pedestrian activity (walking)
      is very little. The impact of bicycle is much bigger:

      http://www1.mobility.ch/mobilmanager/IntSummeryE.html#Pronounced

      See also:

      CarSharing - der Schlüssel zur kombinierten Mobilität
      Bern, September 1998

      Synthese
      Peter Muheim & Partner, Lucerne. EDMZ-order code 805.501.d

      Mobility At Your Convenience
      This publication summarizes the main points of the Synthesis. EDMZ-order
      code 805.504.eng (English). Also available in German (805.504.d) and French
      (805.504.f).

      Summery of the Synthesis
      German, English, French, Italien. EDMZ-order code 805.505

      Peter Muheim
      Lucerne, Switzerland