World Streets Profile Guidelines for Contributors

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2010
      WordPress.com

      Editorial: World Streets Profile Guidelines for Contributors

      Eric Britton, editor | 11 October 2010 at 13:16 | Categories: Profiles, contributors, editorial | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-12C

      Preparing a World Streets Profile
      (Program, Project, Event, Tool)

      World Streets welcomes well written articles that report in a balanced manner to our international readers on the work and accomplishments, and hopes and plans, of outstanding groups, projects and programs in various corners of the world leading the way in face of the tough challenges in our chosen sector -- looking for exemplary approaches and tools that have potential for very broad, hopefully universal application.

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post