[World Streets] Kaohsiung 2010 Papers: Will Carsharing Work in China?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2010
      WordPress.com

      This article on carsharing in China is well done by one of our Chang Fellows from the Kaohsiung 2010 conference and program. If you have comments, it would be good if you could also make them directly on the World Streets site.  (Again the reference for Kaohsiung is Www.kaohsiung.sharetransport.org .)

      Kaohsiung 2010 Papers: Will Carsharing Work in China?

      E. Britton, editor | 9 September 2010 at 08:20 | Categories: China, Kaohsiung, cars, carshare, young people | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-YL

      Although the interest is increasing, research about carsharing in China is still at a low level. The objective of this paper is to assess the feasibility for carsharing to work in China, and to find out which city in China is best suited for carsharing to first be tested. Therefore, this paper evaluates current transport [...]

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post