RE: [WorldTransport] boost in transportation by IST?

  • Robin M. Chase
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2003
      The relationship between IT and transport is exactly the topic of an
      article in a forthcoming issue of the Journal of Industrial Ecology by
      Pat Mohktarian, "Telecommunications and Travel: The Case for
      Complementarity", the leading scholar in the US on the topic of
      telecommuting & the relationship between communications and
      transportation. See <http://www.yale.edu/jie/cfpe-commerce.htm> and the
      links from that page. The article is part of special issue on
      E-commerce, the Internet and the Environment.

      Robin Chase
      Zipcar