[World Streets] Kaohsiung 2010 Papers: On ride-sharing and efficiency

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      WordPress.com

      These short notices of selected Kaohsiung 2010 Papers from World Streets are being forwarded to you in the hope that you may spot topics and papers that perhaps otherwise in your busy day may have escaped to your attention. The notices are very short and the full articles are of course available with a single click as indicated.

      Kaohsiung 2010 Papers: On ride-sharing and efficiency

      E. Britton, editor | 2 September 2010 at 01:47 | Categories: cars, rideshare, sharing | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-WE

      When I was at university the only way I could afford to get home was to share a car with someone. I set up a notice board in the student union to help me find a lift home. The notice board quickly became popular and every weekend there were lots of people offering and seeking [...]

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post

      Sharing: Smarter than you thought.

      超乎想像的智慧作為