[World Streets] Kaohsiung 2010 Papers: Making ridesharing easy

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      WordPress.com

      Just to remind you that each day of this month World Streets is featuring one of the articles/abstracts that are being posted in our great Kaohsiung program. You can see the entire collection by going to the site at Www.kaohsiung.sharetransport.org  and clicking From World Streets on the left menu, then The Kaohsiung Papers.

      Kaohsiung 2010 Papers: Making ridesharing easy

      E. Britton, editor | 1 September 2010 at 12:59 | Categories: cars, pilot project, rideshare, sharing | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-Wr

      As I sat in traffic on Auckland's North-Western motorway, all alone in my cocoon, I could see that others were doing the same. Looking across, I could see each person, alone in their car, and I wondered if they might be heading to the same place as me?

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post