For the latest on World Streets, please click to http://world...

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2010

      Today:

      As of late June, we started to test and develop another, we think better, site and software frame for World Streets which you can now access freely at http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/. For all these weeks and until such time that we were completely satisfied with the new structure, we maintained the two in rough parallel. But as of today we now are ready to formally move over the journal once and for all to the new address. We hope you enjoy it, fined it a real improvement in clarity and usability, and as always that you will keep us informed of your thoughts, suggestions and proposals for what is, after all, the world's only independent sustainable transport collaborative newspaper.

      Click to http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/ for more.

      --
      Posted By Eric Britton to World Streets at 8/22/2010 01:32:00 PM

      .