Dancing around the carbon tax in the United States Senate

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2010
      WordPress.com

      Dancing around the carbon tax in the United States Senate

      The Editor | 28 July 2010 at 14:39 | Categories: CO2, carbon tax, climate | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-Oo

      Climate and climate policy are more than moderately complicated issues, as we all are well aware. But at the end of the day we know too there are a certain number of basic underlying truths that shape these issues and outcomes which one either grasps or one does not. And in this regard, there can [...]

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post

    • Charles Komanoff
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2010
        Eric --

        Thanks for featuring my work.

        I guess you didn't get my 2nd e-mail today (Thurs)
        reporting that The Nation changed the URL for my
        article (!), so the link you grabbed from my 1st
        e-mail no longer works.

        Please change link to this:
        http://www.thenation.com/senate-climate-bill-dies-does-environment-win

        Also, where you say, By Charles Komanof,
        pls change to Charles Komanoff.

        THANKS.

          -- C

        10f3df.jpg