From the New Mobility Agenda: Focus Groups

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010

      From the New Mobility Agenda: Focus Groups

      The Editor | 29 June 2010 at 14:17 | Categories: New Mobility | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-JP

      Group problem-solving and collaborative tool development has been one of the key objectives of the New Mobility Agenda since its creation in 1988. Our thesis was and is that there are a growing number of able people and clever innovative projects around the world that are leading the way, and that it can be useful [...]

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post

      WordPress.com | Thanks for flying with WordPress!
      Manage Subscriptions | One-click Unsubscribe | Publish text, photos, music, and videos by email using our Post by Email feature.

      Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://subscribe.wordpress.com