Transport governance is also one such area which isnotwell-researched.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2010

      Thank you very much Dave and Chris for those fine comments. My role was simply to light a fire, and I would very much hope that others of you will pitch in. This is such an important subject, not so much for throwing rocks at hapless politicians and administrators, but far more important seeing perhaps a bit better what we can do to influence or create a better process of decision making and governance.

      And if some recent events in India were the immediate inspiration that got the ball rolling, we can easily find plenty of outrageous examples in other places, including of course in our own backyards.

      We get the quality of government that we create.

      So I hope there will be more commentary on this. I for one await it with real interest.

      Eric Britton

      Eric Britton | WorldStreets.org | NewMobility.org  |  www.facebook.WorldStreets.org

      8, rue Joseph Bara.  75006 Paris France  |  +331 7550 3788  |  Skype: newmobility