Photographs, images wanted for new World Streets platform

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2010

      If you go do our new home page at http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/ you will see at the top a very attractive photograph of a bucolic scene which, while perhaps pleasing to the eye, is not exactly consistent with the theme of the world's only sustainable transport daily.

      So this is to invite your candidates. The size is a bit special, a long rectangle 940x198 pixels (or thereabout since we can edit here), and as far as the theme is concerned, we see this as window on the world of sustainable transport, good and bad, What we are hoping for, as usual, is to excite the mind to think about our challenging topics with originality and deep interest.

      I am sure we shall not be able to use everything that comes in, but I can tell you that as always we appreciate your support and ideas.

      And in the meantime, keep reading World Streets – it's brainfood.

      Eric Britton

      Eric Britton | WorldStreets.org | NewMobility.org  |  www.facebook.WorldStreets.org

      8, rue Joseph Bara.  75006 Paris France  |  +331 7550 3788  |  Skype: newmobility