Radio interview this morning: how to integrate bicycles into cities

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2010

      Dear Friends,

      If you happen to speak French, you may find some interest in a half hour program to take place on Radio France International this morning at 11:30 Paris time.  The topic is the challenge of how to integrate bicycles into cities so that they become a major transport mode. I will be speaking together with Bruno Marzloff of Chronos and Harri Baral who works with the UNEP here in Paris.

      You can hear it via http://www.rfi.fr/general/20100610-2-salon-europeen-mobilite-direct-stand-velo-city

      I would be pleased to try to field your comments and critical remarks. I am rather sure we will not solve all these issues in half an hour this gray moring in Paris.

      Eric Britton

      Eric Britton | WorldStreets.org | NewMobility.org  |  www.facebook.WorldStreets.org

      8, rue Joseph Bara.  75006 Paris France  |  +331 7550 3788  |  Skype: newmobility