PhD Programme in Sustainable Development

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2010
      On Behalf Of Aoife Ahern

      Dear all,

      I am pleased to announce that the UCD Urban Institute of Ireland will be opening up the PhD Programme in Sustainable Development for new applicants later today. The website is: http://www.ucd.ie/phdsust/index.html and the application page will be accepting applications from this afternoon.

      This is a fully funded 4 year PhD programme incorporating taught modules and a research internship, followed by a programme of original research.

      We are currently seeking to recruit 4 students. One cluster area in which we are seeking to recruit students is "Transport and Infrastructure".

      If you are interested in applying as a PhD student to this cluster, please contact Dr. Aoife Ahern (aoife.ahern@...) and visit

      http://www.ucd.ie/phdsust/index.php/Admissions.html

      Applications must be submitted by the 28th June 2010.

      Kind regards,
      Aoife Ahern
      aoife.ahern@...