Avoiding World Streets email overload - A strategy

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2010

      There has been too much mail coming in here concerning World Streets 5/7 daily articles, and for that I must apologize since I am, the guilty party.

      Here's a proposed strategy to do way with this inconvenience:

      1.     We will no longer post any notices about articles from W/S to this forum, except under exceptional of circumstances.

      a.     The only regular exception to this will be notice of the monthly summary report.

      2.     If you wish to follow the daily postings, here are three possible options:

      ·   Now if once there, you still do not wish to receive the daily articles, but prefer just to receive the monthly summary report (you can see an example of the latest at http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/2010/05/world-streetsmonthly-report-april-2010.html) – all you need to do is to go into your Edit Membership section, and switch your membership Message Delivery to " Special Notices - Receive only important email notices from the group moderator".

      b.    Sign into the Facebook World Streets program site at www.facebook.worldstreets.org

      c.     Or whatever RSS setup you prefer.

      In the event, not to fear, World Streets is not about to go away. You will find the daily postings at www.WorldStreets.org  as always. But perhaps in this way we can be a better neighbor.

      Finally, if you have any further thoughts on this, it would be good to have them, perhaps in private via eric.britton@... so as to hold down the noise level.

      Eric Britton

      Join in World Streets: It's a collaborative enterprise.