RE: [WorldTransport] Taxi deregulation

  • Wetzel Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 24 7:26 AM
      Cheers Todd
      I attach a paper on Land Value Taxation which may be of interest to anyone
      trying to fund transport infrastructure projects from a sustainable tax

      Dave Wetzel
      Vice-Chair, Transport for London
      Windsor House. 42-50 Victoria Street. London. SW1H 0TL.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2003
        Thank you very much.

        Land Value Taxation is one of the strategies discussed in the "Smart Growth
        Market Reforms" chapter of our Online TDM Encyclopedia at
        http://www.vtpi.org/tdm/tdm95.htm. Also see the "Land Use Evaluation"
        chapter at http://www.vtpi.org/tdm/tdm104.htm which provides information on
        the higher social costs associated with urban sprawl. Please let me know if
        you have any specific information to add.

        Best wishes,
        -Todd Litman