The Hundred Faces behind World Streets

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2010

      The Hundred Faces behind World Streets

      We firmly believe that the move to sustainable lives is a very personal matter. For that reason, every article that appears in World Streets is accompanied by a short bio note and photo identifying the author. We want you to know who they are and what they look like.. These are not autonomous or institutional pieces; every thing that appears here has a name and face behind it. Today we have assembled for your viewing pleasure small photos of 160 of our authors and collaborators. There are more and of course we really do need to have each identified by name and country. In time.

      Article freely available in World Streets today at www.WorldStreets.org

      Discussion in New Mobility Forum.  Post to NewMobilityCafe@yahoogroups.com

      Eric Britton | World Streets | The New Mobility Agenda  | Paris  | +331 7550 3788| Skype newmobility