Le origini e la diffusione del car sharing in Italia The...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2010

      Le origini e la diffusione del car sharing in Italia

      The origins and structure of Car Sharing in Italy

      With this latest report from our Italian sister publication Nuova Mobilità, we put before you our second article on the growth and status of carsharing in Italy. Italy, as you will see here, has a very different development trajectory from most of the rest of Europe or North America. What else in new? La creatività italiana

      But this time we are not going to help out with an edited version of the machine translation, rather we are going to give you the first few paragraphs of the machine translation, and then the links so that you can read the entire report in either the original Italian or what we think is a pretty good machine transition into English. If you want to know, you will know.

      --> The full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> No broadband? No problem. Find it on the Open Edition at www.open.WorldStreets.org

      Read World Streets Today at http://www.worldstreets.org/ & www.open.worldstreets.org