FW: PhD thesis on the net

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2002

      From: Jan Scheurer [mailto:j.scheurer@...]
      Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 5:28 PM
      Subject: PhD thesis on the net

      Dear friends and colleagues

      A full illustrated version of my PhD thesis, titled 'Urban Ecology, Innovations in Housing Policy and the Future of Cities: Towards Sustainability in Neighbourhood Communities' is now available online at http://wwwistp.murdoch.edu.au/publications/projects/jan The dissertation contains the first international empirical comparison study of carfree and mobility-managed housing developments, discussed in a broad policy context.

      As of 1 January 2003, my involvement with ISTP will terminate. After a few months of 'informal sabbatical' I intend to relocate to Melbourne to work with RMIT. Watch this space for new contact details. If you wish to get in touch with me in the meantime, please email to annikabx@... .

      Thank you very much for your interest in my work - best wishes for the festive season and a happy and successful 2003.

      Dr Jan Scheurer
      Institute for Sustainability and Technology Policy (ISTP)
      Murdoch University
      Perth WA 6150, Australia
      p +61 8 9360 6188
      f +61 8 9360 6421