Heritage and transport: And leadership by example?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 11:49 PM

      Heritage and transport: And leadership by example?

      "We’ll keep our cars thank you very much. And we shall park them where we want. And for as long as we choose to. If heritage is a barrier, let’s move it out of the way. And, by the way, what moral authority do you have to tell me otherwise?"

      - Simon Bishop, Delhi, India

      Climate Change is so serious explain the policy wonks that it is like a war. Did Gandhi then delay the salt march due to the searing heat of Gujarat? It took place when the Gujarat cauldron was heating, finishing in April 1930. Did Gandhi continue to take His Majesty’s coin as a lawyer as ‘the system was made to support the Empire and until it changed. We wouldn’t? This is a key point. Until policymakers start to take a lead and practice what they preach who will believe the product they are trying to sell?

      .

      __,_._,__--> The full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> No broadband? No problem. Find it on the Open Edition at www.open.WorldStreets.org

      Read World Streets Today at http://www.worldstreets.org/ & www.open.worldstreets.org