Fixing the Great Mistake: Autocentric Development

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 4:34 AM

      It's March. Let's go to the movies:

      Fixing the Great Mistake: Autocentric Development

       "Fixing the Great Mistake: Autocentric Development in New York City" opens a new Streetfilms series that examines what went wrong in the early part of the 20th Century, when our cities began catering to the automobile, and how those decisions continue to affect our lives today. The irrepressible Elizabeth Press points her camera at Paul White of New York's Transportation Alternatives who tells us the story.

      --> The full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> Discussions on New Mobility Forum at www.newmobility.org  (Post to NewMobilityCafe@yahoogroups.com)