Editorial: A Six Thousand Kilometer Non-CO2 Conference ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2010

      Editorial: A Six Thousand Kilometer Non-CO2 Conference

        A recent discussion has come up in the context of our 2010 work program concerning your editor's long-standing unwillingness to hop on a plane, travel great distances to make a "cameo appearance", and then scurry back to his burrow in Paris. Since 1995 we have tried hard to maintain a consistent policy about this kind of travel, which you can find at http://www.personal.newmobility.org/. However this does not mean that it is not possible to have some form of "hot" presentation and interaction on topics of high mutual interest without that dreaded trip to the airport. With a bit of preparation and at low cost, you can do an excellent job at creating a lively and engaging interactive low-carbon environment. Let's have look.

      --> The full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> Discussions on New Mobility Forum at www.newmobility.org  (Post to NewMobilityCafe@yahoogroups.com)