World Streets Annual New Mobility Country Reviews: Car-Sharing in Greece

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2010

      CarSharing, like Rome, is not built in a day. At least formal CarSharing as we are seeing it develop in many countries now at, in places, rapid and highly satisfying rate. Here you have a submittal as part of this year's W/S 2010 country reports on carsharing from colleagues who are involved in an attempted laying the groundwork for the first formal carsharing project in Greece, today in the early planning stages in Athens. This is one of the EU "momo Car-Sharing" projects to encourage carshare development throughout Europe. We invite you to have a look and to share your thoughts and comments with the authors or with our readers more generally.

      Car-Sharing in Greece

      - E. Tritopoulou and M. Zarkadoula. CRES. Department of Environment and Transport.

      --> The full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> Discussions on World Carshare Consortium forum at www.worldcarshare.com  (Post to WorldCarShare@yahoogroups.com)