We support Medecins Sans Frontières in Haiti today. And invite you to do the same.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2010

      We support Medecins Sans Frontières in Haiti today. And invite you to do the same.

      Paris, Sunday, 17 January, 2010.
      Greetings from a city that is living this mid-January 2010 day in peace, health and security. Our children are safe, our neighbors about to sit down to a full Sunday meal, and most of us will venture out onto the streets of our cities tomorrow morning to another full and peaceful day. You too I hope. But that is not at all the case in Haiti and its tragic streets.

      But why do I interrupt your peaceful weekend with this unasked-for message? Because I am sure that somewhere in your heart you feel it is important that you take some kind of action in such an agonizing case. But what to do from so far away? Here's a thought.

      --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> Discussions on New Mobility Forum at www.newmobility.org  (Post to NewMobilityCafe@yahoogroups.com)