2010 update on Car Sharing in Canada

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2010

      A 2010 update on Car Sharing in Canada

      http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kbTo-M_pSuw/S02WCn2HaYI/AAAAAAAACT4/w0rUkyrI4Ys/s200/wcs-canada1.jpgKevin McLaughlin, one of the key figures in advancing the carshare agenda not only in his city (Toronto) but also across Canada and more broadly in North America as a whole, has taken time out from his busy schedule to tell our readers about the state of carsharing in Canada as we head into 2010.

      [This article is one of a series on new mobility developments and status in the opening weeks of 2010, starting with leading country reports on carsharing. For the full series, click to http://tinyurl.com/ws-carshare]

      --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/