How to read World Streets until we are ready for 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010

      How to read World Streets until we are ready for 2010

      During the weeks directly ahead we shall be concentrating our limited resources on the search for financial and other support so that World Streets can continue publication in 2010. Thus during this period we shall not be maintaining our usual 5/7 publication schedule. For that reason you will find in this section only postings that relate to laying the groundwork for 2010 and the funding search. We are sure you understand. But wait a minute, that's not all.

      --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> Discussions on New Mobility Forum at www.newmobility.org  (Post to NewMobilityCafe@yahoogroups.com)