1 January 2009: Is World Streets worth continuing in 2010? We asked 100 experts for their views - - and 101 responded.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010

      1 January 2009: Is World Streets worth continuing in 2010? We asked 100  experts for their views - - and 101 responded.

      January 1 2009. We have just competed our first year of publication of World Streets, and we now know that we are going to need financial and other forms of support if we are to continue this international sustainability adventure. Is what we are doing useful and worthy of support? 101 of our readers picked up their pens and responded to our question.

      [Have a look and if upon consideration you would like to add your voice and views to what you see here, you will see on the site that you are more than welcome to do so. The editor.]

      --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> Discussions on New Mobility Forum at www.newmobility.org  (Post to NewMobilityCafe@yahoogroups.com)