2009? And what the hell was that supposed to be all about? (Letter from the editor of World Streets)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2009

      Letter from the editor:

      2009? And what the hell was that supposed to be all about?

      The following was sent yesterday by the editor as a private communication to a small group of long time colleagues, as a kick-off to and call for collaboration in the new year ahead. Since the reaction has been so immediate and positive I have decided to post it to World Streets, as part of our transition strategy and general preparations for the year ahead. Comments more than welcome. Eric Britton, Editor, World Streets (Pictured sitting at his desk as he reflects on 2009.)

      --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> Discussions on New Mobility Forum at www.newmobility.org  (Post to NewMobilityCafe@yahoogroups.com)