RE: WorldTransport Forum World Streets Editorial: Après Copenhagen. Now what?

  • Derek Scrafton
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2009
      World Streets Editorial: Après Copenhagen. Now what?

      Eric,

      I thought your piece in progress was pretty good. The idea that a third of those debating the issues should be non-car owning (not necessarily non-drivers) or not the recipient of a car and/or chauffeur and/or parking place paid for by an employer or government agency is particularly significant.

      My memory  of Copenhagen is a lady who pointed out that when the banks screwed up the response was rapid and expensive – how come that political will was absent in Copenhagen?

      Enjoy the snow in Paris.

      Derek.