[World Streets] You, me, technology, pattern breaks and unleashing the power of the market: Think Copenhagen Wheel

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2009

      You, me, technology, pattern breaks and unleashing the power of the market:

      Think Copenhagen Wheel

      World Streets rarely gives in to "technical fix" solutions to our dual challenges of wrecking the planet and our cities by staying stuck in hopelessly outmoded 20th century patterns and actions - because we know for sure that the answer lies not in the deus ex machine of technology but above all within ourselves. But hold on for a minute - let's have a look and give some thought to . . . the Copenhagen Wheel (nice name!).

      Anything that works.

      --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> Discussions on New Mobility Forum at www.newmobility.org  (Post to NewMobilityCafe@yahoogroups.com)