Copenhagen's Climate-Friendly, Bike-Friendly Streets: Eli zabe...

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2009

      Copenhagen’s Climate-Friendly, Bike-Friendly Streets: Elizabeth Press of StreetFilms strikes again

      Now for a bit of good news from that is for the rest of this week the sustainable development capital of our gasping planet, Copenhagen. And there she goes again, the redoubtable Elizabeth Press of StreetFilms who follows Mikael Colville-Andersen, bicycle advocate and filmmaker around while he gives us a guided tour of the cycling scene -- and in the process helps us understand why we can do it too. And why we should. Thanks Michael. Thanks again Liz - you are once again our eyes on the street.

      --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> Discussions on New Mobility Forum at www.newmobility.org  (Post to NewMobilityCafe@yahoogroups.com)