Not for COP15: Two ideas we can safely set aside on Day 1

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009

      Not for COP15: Two ideas we can safely set aside on Day 1

      Not 1. Cap-and-Trade. Not 2. Carbon Offsets.

      It's not quite transport per se, but it is climate, and yes, climate is (also) transport. So take eight minutes to view this very nice video presentation of why Cap-and-Trade and Carbon Offsets are way off target if climate protection is the game. "The Story of Cap Trade."
      (Don't be fooled by the casual tone. There is real analysis behind this little presentation.)

      --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> Discussions on New Mobility Forum at www.newmobility.org  (Post to NewMobilityCafe@yahoogroups.com)