[World Streets] Up Against the Clock : World Transport Policy and Practice on COP15

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2009

      [World Streets] Up Against the Clock : World Transport Policy and Practice on COP15

      The latest edition of our favorite sustainable transport journal, World Transport Policy and Practice, was published today and Volume 15. Number 3 is now available for immediate downloading from journal.newmobility.org. Bikes, school travel, traffic systems and good planning systems all get a good run in this latest issue, but it is the editor's strong words on the run-up to Copenhagen you will want to read first.

      Journal of World Transport Policy and Practice, Vol. 15, No. 3

      --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> Discussions via New Mobility Agenda forum at www.newmobility.org  (Post to NewMobilityCafe@yahoogroups.com)

    • Lake Sagaris
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2009

        Perhaps you could open a “guest-book” that would allow WTPP’s many readers to leave a greeting, congratulation or other remark on what WTPP has meant to our work all over the world?

        Best

        Lake

        Lake Sagaris

        Living City

        Santiago, Chile

        www.ciudadviva.cl

        [World Streets] Up Against the Clock : World Transport Policy and Practice on COP15

        The latest edition of our favorite sustainable transport journal, World Transport Policy and Practice, was published today and Volume 15. Number 3 is now available for immediate downloading from journal.newmobility .org. Bikes, school travel, traffic systems and good planning systems all get a good run in this latest issue, but it is the editor's strong words on the run-up to Copenhagen you will want to read first.

        Journal of World Transport Policy and Practice, Vol. 15, No. 3

        --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets .org/

        --> Discussions via New Mobility Agenda forum at www.newmobility. org  (Post to NewMobilityCafe@ yahoogroups. com)

        Read World Streets Today at http://www.worldstr eets.org/

        New Mobility Partnerships  http://www.newmobil ity.org

        +331 4326 1323  eric.britton( at)newmobility. org   Skype: newmobility