[World Streets] Map: Who is reading World Streets where today?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2009

      Map: Who is reading World Streets where today?

      The above map reports the last eighty locations checking into World Streets on the indicated date.

      The last time we checked out the records we saw that World Streets was being picked up by readers in: Abu Dhabi, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada . . .

      --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> Discussions via New Mobility Agenda forum at www.newmobility.org  (Post to NewMobilityCafe@yahoogroups.com)