[World Streets] Who is minding the store?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2009

      Who is minding the store?   Activity  at the leading edge of climate/transport  nexus

      To ensure the maintenance of a first class reference base for World Streets, it is important to ensure we are able to track the main sources of ideas and initiatives in the domains what are our concerns here – the challenging nexus of climate, environment, transport, cities, etc. Just below you have the current listing of groups and sources currently tracked here. Would you mind having a look and seeing if we are missing anything that should be included in our shared database?

      I should mention that all of these sites are covered by several of our search engines, which you can see on the menu, Thus if you click our combined search engine here -- http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=004787970323652826430%3Atpdfz_gy3b8 – you will find that your keywords are directed to scan the content of all of these sites. A handy way to follow progress and concerns at the leading edge.

      Thank you for letting us know if there are programs, sources and sites that need to be added to this listing. It is for us all.

      --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> Discussions via New Mobility Agenda forum at www.newmobility.org  (Post to NewMobilityCafe@yahoogroups.com)