[World Streets] Winning the World Climate Game: Brainwork challenge

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2009

      Winning the World Climate Game: Brainwork challenge

      Let's assume that the world climate negotiations in general-- and all in the run-up to COP15 in December and its aftermath -- need a shot in the arm, a game-changer, in order to begin to break the deadlock that has gone on all too long at the huge expense of the planet and future generations. Do you accept this as something worth at least considering together for a few minutes?

      After having observed closely this largely failed process for many years, here is one thing I have concluded about our dilemma:

      --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> To read all World Streets articles on climate  click to http://tinyurl.com/ws-climate