[World Streets] Whenever I hear the word revolver, I reach for my culture.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2009

      We have long held a theory at the New Mobility Agenda that you can never tell where the next good idea is going to come from. So you really do have to keep your eyes, ears and minds wide open, and learn where you can. Volkswagen in the New Mobility Agenda? Well, maybe. Let's have a look.

      --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> “This Week on World Streets” is at http://tinyurl.com/ws-thisweek