[World Streets] Climate change imperils 3,351 coastal cities worldwide (Two-t...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2009

      cid:image003.jpg@01CA3E11.3A83E910

      Paris. Sunday, 27 September, 2009

      Climate change imperils 3,351 coastal cities worldwide

      Why have we pegged the action program of the New Mobility Agenda to (a) the ongoing process of climate change and the unbearable destruction of our planet and cities that goes with it and (b) to the imperative need to get large scale improvements in the two to five years directly ahead? For this reason . . .

      --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> To read all World Streets articles on climate  click to http://tinyurl.com/ws-climate

      立敦

                      Read World Streets today at http://www.worldstreets.org/