[World Streets] Pedal Power (to the People)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2009

      Paris, Friday, September 25, 2009

      Pedal Power (to the People)

      http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kbTo-M_pSuw/Srt9P5i8V-I/AAAAAAAABs8/Kn6gHjRTe7s/s200/ws-pedalpower.JPGPedal Power, a new film about the phenomenal growth of city cycling  produced by a Cogent/Benger Productions team under the direction of Christopher Sumpton and will be viewed for the first time today, September 24th,  on national television  in Canada (http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/ , 8pm). Repeating: Friday September 25, 2009 at 10 pm ET/PT on CBC Newsworld

      For the moment, it is available only in Canada on TV and internet streaming via the CBC. But hang in there: we will let you know when it becomes available worldwide. In the meantime, some excerpts can be seen on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx-D_uVnHtI (8 minutes) and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX3p7EtEEds (30 second clip on sharing]. There is also a set of 6 short clips available at http://www.cogentbenger.com/docs/pedalpower/video.php

      --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> “This Week on World Streets” is at http://tinyurl.com/ws-thisweek

      --> To read all World Streets articles involving media  click to http://tinyurl.com/ws-media

      *** Do you have a video, clip or other media piece which you think that World Streets readers will appreciate. If so please contact editor@... * * *