[World Streets] "Don't treat women equally"

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009

      The Year of the Woman in Transport – Part II

      "Don't treat women equally"

      How to move from this fine sounding idea to concrete operational reality? For starters each of us here can take it upon ourselves as an individual commitment first to ponder and then to try to ensure full and fair representation of women in every transportation planning and decision forum we are involved in (starting with World Streets itself). But we cannot afford to stop there.

      --> Full text of this article appears today in World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> To read all World Streets articles on politics  click to http://tinyurl.com/ws-politics